Yes, indeed! Why should you hire me or one or my colleagues? I can think of a few good reasons:
- A Wardrobe Consultant will gently steer you to items, colours and styles that suit you.
- She or he has no particular interest in selling you clothing – just in making you look your best.
- Personal Shoppers/Overly Attentive Salespersons will be rewarded financially for your purchases one way or another.
- Your mom, sister or best friend already loves you and may think you look fine no matter what you wear.
- Your boss told you to get some wardrobe help. (Yes, this happens. A male client of mine was told that his resume and interviewing skills were great – his clothes – NOT SO MUCH!)
- The money you spend on a stylist is far less than the money you will waste on clothing you don’t wear because it doesn’t suit you.
- You have no idea what styles or colours look good on you.
- You have a Special Event you have to look just right for.
- You have too many clothes and too much difficulty getting dressed.
- You may find clothing or accessories hiding in your closet that have resale value.
- You are smart enough to know that your lack of fashion knowledge is holding you back personally or professionally.
A Wardrobe Consultant will not tell you to throw out all your clothes. (Sorry Stacy & Clinton!). A Wardrobe Consultant is a knowledgeable professional whose unbiased opinion you can trust. They will help you work with existing pieces that are right for you and suggest purchases to fill gaps in your wardrobe. A Wardrobe Consultant will scout stores for pieces for you and notify you of sales.
If your clothes aren’t saying what you want them to say about you consider hiring a Wardrobe Consultant.
A three hour session with me is $149, tax included.
If you’re just unsure about an item or an outfit, text me or email me your photo and I’ll respond with an honest opinion. Send an email to ac.elytslaernull@ofni.